Are you looking for tools, tips and knowledge to help you manage gas development on your land?
Please join us for our upcoming GAS DEVELOPMENT AND LANDHOLDER COMPENSATION WORKSHOP.
This will be a practical session using real scenarios to help you understand what to expect during any stage of gas development and factors that may be considered for landholder compensation.
All attendees will receive a hard cover ring binder of The Gas Guide that can be customised to include all the information you need from the session.
We will also talk through some examples of compensation estimates and explain how GasApp can help you prepare the information needed for negotiations.
For catering purposes, please register your attendance:
- call 07 3067 9400
- email firstname.lastname@example.org
Email email@example.com to find out more or click here.
- New gas exploration tenders awarded to bring more gas to domestic market
- New Queensland Government guideline enables transfer of gas infrastructure to landholders
- Morrison Government’s “Gas-Fired Recovery” Plan
- WEBINAR: Navigating Land Access
- GasFields Commission establishes regional advisory group
- Backbone of Queensland gas industry turns 30