Roma is a regional centre with two main business sectors driving the local economy - agriculture and gas.
Transport Manager Danny Forbes says having both agriculture and gas creates more opportunities for locals.
- GasFields Commission Delivers ‘LGAQ Update’ Webinar
- OGIA releases consultation draft of 'Underground Water Impact Report 2021 for the Surat CMA'
- GasFields Commission Queensland Recommends Enhancements to RPI Act’s Assessment Processes
- New study to unlock potential of Bowen Basin gas commences
- Regional leaders step up to address mental health
- Inaugural Australia’s Energy Commodity Resources 2021 publication released