Dalby based Regional Engagement Officer Jane Walker lives on the land and has many years experience working with gas companies.
In this video, Jane explains her background and what she can do to support people who may be new to one or both industries.
- New gas exploration tenders awarded to bring more gas to domestic market
- New Queensland Government guideline enables transfer of gas infrastructure to landholders
- Morrison Government’s “Gas-Fired Recovery” Plan
- WEBINAR: Navigating Land Access
- GasFields Commission establishes regional advisory group
- Backbone of Queensland gas industry turns 30