Fergus Seawright is a landholder in Wallumbilla who has agreements with gas companies operating on his property.
He says gas companies have been great for employment in his area and has some insights into how companies should interact with property owners.
- New gas exploration tenders awarded to bring more gas to domestic market
- New Queensland Government guideline enables transfer of gas infrastructure to landholders
- Morrison Government’s “Gas-Fired Recovery” Plan
- WEBINAR: Navigating Land Access
- GasFields Commission establishes regional advisory group
- Backbone of Queensland gas industry turns 30