The Dalby State High School runs a unique Trade Futures Program designed to give students the trade skills they need to find employment locally.
Deputy Principal Jason Marini says the gas industry, construction and agriculture are all important parts of the local economy helping to create jobs and support the community.
#Queensland1st #gas #thefacts
- GasFields Commission Delivers ‘LGAQ Update’ Webinar
- OGIA releases consultation draft of 'Underground Water Impact Report 2021 for the Surat CMA'
- GasFields Commission Queensland Recommends Enhancements to RPI Act’s Assessment Processes
- New study to unlock potential of Bowen Basin gas commences
- Regional leaders step up to address mental health
- Inaugural Australia’s Energy Commodity Resources 2021 publication released