Michael Taylor from "Fairlands" in Wallumbilla shares his perspective on how gas companies and landholders have learnt to coexist over the years and treat each other respectfully.
Come and see the gas fields for yourself. #Queensland1st
- New gas exploration tenders awarded to bring more gas to domestic market
- New Queensland Government guideline enables transfer of gas infrastructure to landholders
- Morrison Government’s “Gas-Fired Recovery” Plan
- WEBINAR: Navigating Land Access
- GasFields Commission establishes regional advisory group
- Backbone of Queensland gas industry turns 30